Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Moving On

Well after several years of working on it, I have finally decided to kill my website. In 41 days rebeldragon.com will be no more. I will keep the domain and may someday rebuild it, but for now I have lost interest in it. Work, life, kids, among other interests have provided little time for me to work on it and quite frankly I just don't have the money to keep it alive. I had hoped to generate some revenue with it, but due to lack of support from friends and family it is no longer feasible. My intention is not to post a long "woe is me" article, but I thought it to be an appropriate explanation as to the beginning of this new blog. Actually this is more of a revitalization of an old blog that was my main outlet prior to deciding to jump off into running my own website. So that being said, you can expect more of what was on my website to be recycled here for your amusement or mine, whichever applies.

Those of you that know me well, know how much I love music. I'll be posting a lot of videos of bands and music that I enjoy. No matter if you agree or disagree with my tastes, I'd love to hear from you.

So to begin our little trip, here's a video from Foxy Shazam.


No comments:

Post a Comment