Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm

I'm at work today watching the news about Hurricane Sandy, which has been dubbed "Frankenstorm" due to the freakish nature of the storm itself and the timing of it hitting land on 10/30, just prior to Halloween. There's a lot to take in here. It is a freak storm. Basically a hurricane is colliding with some huge winter storm and is going to create a monster. It has the entire nation paying attention and the news is awash with reports and predictions. It's been a long time since anything like this hit the east coast. Maybe it's a first. I think this thing is somewhat prophetic. Some will say I'm crazy. I'm okay with that. All that I know is that we, as a nation, have fallen very far away from the Christian principles it was founded on. I think God is trying to wake us up. Call it what you will, but it's significant to me that it is hitting land before the biggest election we have had in our nation, probably since the days of the Civil War, AND it is right before the largest pagan holiday we celebrate here. I think a message is being sent. Time to wake up America, before it's too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment