Tuesday, October 23, 2012

1023

October 23, 2012

9 years ago on this day, I married the love of my life. You might call her my soul mate, if you believe in such fairy tale concepts as true love. After all these years, I have learned that there is no possible way I could have ever picked someone more perfect for me. Sure, we have had our arguments, the same as any two human beings will if they spend enough time together. However, there is something beneath the surface of any argument that goes to the root of our relationship. Love, faith, whatever you want to call it, it permeates everything about "us" as a couple and there is an unbreakable bond between us. No, she is not perfect, and neither am I. WE are perfect for each other. In the end, that is all that matters. I thank God for her. She is better than I deserved, and although I don't tell her enough, I love her with all my heart as much as I could ever love anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment