Monday, November 26, 2012

Turkey Hangover

Thanksgiving has came and went. Today I'm settling back into my routine at work, dealing with phone calls, stupid questions, and ignorant customers. It's another day in the life of the transportation industry. I am missing my home terribly, and wishing I could have stayed a few more days. Make that weeks. Months. Scratch that. I want to move back. Life is so different there, as opposed to the stress and hustle of life here in Dallas. It peaceful there, mentally and spiritually. My kids even behave better. I think it has something to do with being able to run around outside and burn off that excess energy kids have. All in all, life is better there. Now if only I could find a creative way of making income there, and I'd be back in a second. It's the j-o-b that keeps me stuck here. I hate that I can't find a better way to make my living than this, but it does pay the bills. I also have a good employer, which is much more than can be said for a lot of people. I do count my blessings, and I am thankful. Human nature being what it is, I can't help but wish for something better.

Peaceful...




No comments:

Post a Comment